Welcome to the
NEWS FROM THE Y
Thanksgiving Hours: The Southlake Family Y will be closed on Thanksgiving and the day after: 11/27 & 11/28. Happy Thanksgiving!
Building a Brighter Future!
The Southlake Family YMCA has been awarded a $16 million gift from the White Foundation to expand our facility. Read all about it.
During the month of November, any past member may rejoin and pay no joiner's fee.
Your membership gives you access to all Crossroads Y facilities: Griffith, Hammond & Southlake (Crown Point). Offer expires November 30, 2014. Tell us you saw the offer on the website!
Beat the winter blahs:
- Add some variety to your workouts with swim, bike & run! Our annual Indoor Triathlon will be February 15, 2015
- Set your sights on spring running races like the Hub Run and Northwest Indiana Crossroads races. Y Run supported training programs start in January!
The Southlake YMCA strengthens the foundations of our community through well-being and fitness, camps, family time, swim, sports and play for people of all ages, incomes and abilities. We’re more than just a place to work out - at the Y, we help build a healthy spirit, mind and body for all with the core values of caring, honesty, respect and responsibility at the heart of everything we do.
How to find us
Southlake YMCA1450 S. Court Street
Crown Point, IN 46307
Monday - Thursday 5:30 a.m. - 9 p.m.
Maintenance Shutdown Aug 18-Sept 1, 2014
View Larger Map
- Monday - Thursday 8 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.
- Friday 8 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
- Saturday 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Sunday: closed
Get active at the Southlake Y with one of our many programs for all ages.