Welcome to the
NEWS FROM THE Y
- Saturday Hours: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Starting September 27
- Sunday Hours: Noon - 4 p.m. Starting October 4
Looking forward to seeing you at the Y!
Free Health Screenings
Blood Pressure, Body Mass Index and Blood Glucose. Monday, October 27th from 8:30-11:30 a.m. Sponsored by Franciscan Alliance and St. Clare Health Clinic.
New Bus Trip Added
Join us for a fun tour of Chicagoland's Incredible Edibles! Details on our Active Older Adults page.
- We're looking for a youth sports coordinator and child care staff. Check out our Jobs page for details.
The Southlake YMCA strengthens the foundations of our community through well-being and fitness, camps, family time, swim, sports and play for people of all ages, incomes and abilities. We’re more than just a place to work out - at the Y, we help build a healthy spirit, mind and body for all with the core values of caring, honesty, respect and responsibility at the heart of everything we do.
How to find us
Southlake YMCA1450 S. Court Street
Crown Point, IN 46307
Monday - Thursday 5:30 a.m. - 9 p.m.
Maintenance Shutdown Aug 18-Sept 1, 2014
View Larger Map
- Monday - Thursday 8 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.
- Friday 8 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
- Saturday 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Sunday: closed
Get active at the Southlake Y with one of our many programs for all ages.