Welcome to the
NEWS FROM THE Y
The Southlake Family Y will be closed on Christmas Eve & Christmas Day. We will be open 5:30 a.m. - Noon on New Year's Eve and closed on New Year's Day. We wish you a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
It's registration week!
Our winter program brochure has been updated and we're looking forward to helping you and your family stay healthy this winter!
Building a Brighter Future!
The Southlake Family YMCA has been awarded a $16 million gift from the White Foundation to expand our facility. Read all about it.
Beat the winter blahs:
- Join our Six-Month Free Fitness Challenge!
- Add some variety to your workouts with swim, bike & run! Our annual Indoor Triathlon will be February 15, 2015
- Set your sights on spring running races like the Hub Run and Northwest Indiana Crossroads races. Y Run supported training programs start in January!
The Southlake YMCA strengthens the foundations of our community through well-being and fitness, camps, family time, swim, sports and play for people of all ages, incomes and abilities. We’re more than just a place to work out - at the Y, we help build a healthy spirit, mind and body for all with the core values of caring, honesty, respect and responsibility at the heart of everything we do.
How to find us
Southlake YMCA1450 S. Court Street
Crown Point, IN 46307
Monday - Thursday 5:30 a.m. - 9 p.m.
Maintenance Shutdown Aug 18-Sept 1, 2014
View Larger Map
- Monday - Thursday 8 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.
- Friday 8 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
- Saturday 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Sunday: closed
Get active at the Southlake Y with one of our many programs for all ages.