Welcome to the
NEWS FROM THE Y
It's registration week!
Registration for our next program session starts March 10 for members. Look through our Y Program section to see what's available! Online registration is available for members. See our latest Program Guide.
Preschool Registration opens March 15
Preschool registration opens on March 15 for returning students & siblings and on March 22 for everyone. Learn more about our Preschool Pals.
Free Health Screening March 17
Franciscan Alliance St. Clare Health Clinic will be here Monday, March 17 from 8:30-10:30 a.m. to provide blood pressure, glucose and BMI screening for all adults over 18. These FREE tests can help with early detection and prevention of risks associated with heart disease. Save time and fill out the permission form before you come.
Hub Run Training starts soon! New this year: fun training program to get kids ready for the 2K!
- Y Run Training for the Hub Run 5K starts March 24!
- New training program for kids in Kindergarten - 5th grade. Lots of fun, games & running! Program starts May 9.
- Registration for both programs is open now! Visit our Y Run page for program details.
May 4 Active Older Adults Bus Trip to Memorial Opera House
Let's go to the show! Company - a musical comedy - is being performed and we're heading out for the Sunday, May 4 show! See trip details.
- We're looking for child caregivers for our Before School program. Interested? Learn more.
- Our Hammond Family YMCA branch is looking for an Aquatic Director. See full job description.
Let us know how we're doing!
This month we will be surveying our members. If you receive a survey by email please take a moment to tell us how we’re doing. Learn more about the survey.
The Southlake YMCA strengthens the foundations of our community through well-being and fitness, camps, family time, swim, sports and play for people of all ages, incomes and abilities. We’re more than just a place to work out - at the Y, we help build a healthy spirit, mind and body for all with the core values of caring, honesty, respect and responsibility at the heart of everything we do.