Welcome to the
NEWS FROM THE Y
Hub Run News! New this year: fun training program to get kids ready for the 2K!
- New training program for kids in Kindergarten - 5th grade. Lots of fun, games & running! Program starts May 9. Visit our Y Run page for program details.
- Race registration is open now! Register before May 27 to guarantee your race shirt size. Register now.
Upcoming Bus Trips for our Active Older Adults
- May 4 trip to Memorial Opera House: Let's go to the show! Company - a musical comedy - is being performed and we're heading out for the Sunday matinee!
- June 23 Chicago Architectural River Cruise: 90-minute cruise on the Chicago River and Lake Michigan to see and learn about some of the greatest architecture in the world!
- See all trip details.
Triathlon Training starts May 5
Come train with other triathletes for the Valparaiso Sprint Triathlon on July 12th. Class will include open water swims, group rides, runs and transition practice. Visit our Wellness page for details.
Preschool Registration for 2014/15
Preschool registration is now open to all. Learn more about our Preschool Pals.
- We're looking for preschool teachers, summer camp counselors, and child caregivers for our Before School program. Interested? Learn more.
The Southlake YMCA strengthens the foundations of our community through well-being and fitness, camps, family time, swim, sports and play for people of all ages, incomes and abilities. We’re more than just a place to work out - at the Y, we help build a healthy spirit, mind and body for all with the core values of caring, honesty, respect and responsibility at the heart of everything we do.