Welcome to the
Southlake Family YMCA!
NEWS FROM THE Y
Southlake Family YMCA $35 Million Expansion: Building Community Together
Plans for the $35 million expansion of the Southlake YMCA from 40,000 to 121,000 square feet.
- Read more about our project here
- Story from NWI Times on 1/30/17 here "Southlake Y unveils $35M expansion plan"
- Story from NWI Times on 1/31/17 here "Southlake Y members excited by $35 mill expansion"
- Story from NWI Times of 2/2/17 here "EDITORIAL: YMCA plan maximizes donations"
May Community Event: Cinema Under the Stars
Come join other Y families and staff for a movie night under the stars. Wear your comfortable clothes or pajamas. Pillows, blankets, snacks and water bottles welcome. All ages welcome.
- Day/ hours: Friday, May 5, 2017 from 7-9:00 pm
- Fee: Free
- Learn more about our monthly community events.
Summer Camp Registration Open for Summer 2017!
Our camps (for ages 3 years-8th grade) surround every child with support, guidance and fantastic chances to discover and learn. Read about our summer day camp, adventure camp, junior high, sports and preschool camps on our camp site or register online!
Preschool Registration is open for 2017-18 School Year
For full details, check out our childcare & education page.
We're looking for a building supervisor, member engagement specialist, and certified Zumba/Zumba Gold instructors. Learn more!
The Southlake YMCA strengthens the foundations of our community through well-being and fitness, camps, family time, swim, sports and play for people of all ages, incomes and abilities. We’re more than just a place to work out - at the Y, we help build a healthy spirit, mind and body for all with the core values of caring, honesty, respect and responsibility at the heart of everything we do.